Frequently Asked Questions
Where can you collect from and deliver to?
Is my car insured?
How do I pay?
When do I get a receipt?
How do I get my MOT Certificate?
What happens if my car fails the MOT?
How do I contact The Test Centre in case of a change of plan?
Do all your charges include VAT?
- Where can you collect from and deliver to?
- We can collect your car from any location within a 5mile (approx) radius of our workshop, depending on the area due to traffic flow. We can collect from home, work or anywhere you choose.
- Is my car insured?
- Yes, any car we take for MOT testing is FULLY COMPREHENSIVELY insured. We take the utmost care to drive your car responsibly and safely, and our drivers are all pre-vetted.
- How do I pay?
- You need to give the driver cash on collection for the full amount and a receipt is left with you.
- When do I get a receipt?
- A receipt will be provided when your car is collected and full documentation is given to you on return of your vehicle.
- How do I get my MOT Certificate?
- Your MOT certificate will either be left in car on the seat or if preferred, handed to you personally when we deliver the car back to you.
- What happens if my car fails the MOT?
- If your car fails the MOT we will immediately call to let you know, explain why the car has failed and let you know the next steps.
- How do I contact The Test Centre in case of a change of plan?
- You can either call us on 0208 691 9827, or use the Contact Us page on our website.
- Do all your charges include VAT?
- The MOT test fee is VAT free. However other services are subject to VAT at the current rate.