MOT collection service
We offer a collection service for the MOT on your vehicle direct from your home or workplace.
What is it?
This option enables you to have your vehicle tested with the minimum interruption to your day. We find this is of great benefit to local businesses and their employees, school teachers, students and mothers with small children.
Give us a call on 0208 691 9827 and we will be pleased to discuss the details with you.
Please note: charges may apply for pickup and delivery.
Our MOT Pick up service was set up about 12 years ago to provide a much needed service for the busy person.
We have noticed that some people are intimidated by bringing their cars to garages and feel uneasy about the whole experience. This is one of the reasons why we decided to collect the vehicles for their annual MOT test free of charge locally*.
This convenient service has proven very popular with customers from all walks of life.
How it works
- Free for local pick-ups*
- Workplace or Home collection
- Usually completed within 3 hours
*May be subject to small charge depending on distance
We can collect from your home or workplace and the service usually takes about three hours from collection to return of a completed job. The offer is obviously subject to availability but the lead time is usually the same day.
The criteria for our collection & delivery is as follows:
Collection and delivery must be arranged with us by phone.
- The vehicle does NOT need to be taxed MOT'd or insured.
- The vehicle must have enough fuel to complete a thirty mile round trip - If the vehicle breaks down recovery will be invoiced to the owner.
- The vehicle must not have any dangerous known faults (if it does then these must be communicated at time of booking).
- The collection will only take place within a 5 mile radius of our workshop (we reserve the right to refuse collection). Any mechanical faults which might occur on the journey are at the owners own risk. We cannot guarantee any return times although an estimate can be given on the day of expected return timings - these vary according to workshop loadings, traffic, etc...
Please ensure we are provided with the key(s) needed to open every door, the boot and the fuel cap of the vehicle. Any previous MOT certificate can be useful but is not essential.